julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Girl with the Black Helmet

It's true: my hair really does look like this today (the rest of me does not, however). It looked like this yesterday, and the day before, too!

Lovely, wonderful Kat at the Wak Shak is keeping my inner Flapper alive with my Louise Brooks-y bob.

Kat is simply the best hairstylist I've ever had, ever ever ever. And she introduced me to Rosamunde Sausage Grill so that almost makes her an angel.

Please go and see Kat, and tell her I sent you. She will do things with your hair that you never thought possible, and in the very best way. But the Saturday 10am appointments are MINE!

0 comments: