julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I totally effed up my blog!

If you came over here and wondered what the hell happened, so did I about two minutes ago.

Actually, last night (around 11:45pm-- bad time to start a project, in retrospect), I thought I'd finesse my template.

Suffice to say, I pressed a button I shouldn't have but then was quite relieved when Blogger choked up and didn't make that change... or so I thought.

I guess I know what I'll be doing today. I can't even blame Blogger and I only had one cosmo last night, so obviously this is all due to my spectacular way of jumping into things without trying them out first. Fabulous.

I don't even have a picture to go with this insanity. I have to go find my widgets.

xoxo

ps.: Thank goodness I didn't screw with i live here:SF. Go check out Mary while I deal with my mess over here.

3 comments:

RNSANE September 29, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Isn't it so easy to mess things up in this modern world...just hit a key and...chaos, bedlam, or worse!
My empathy to you and I live in dread that I might do the same.

Char September 29, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

yes, I had to quit messing with mine because blogger gets so temperamental.

hope today is better.

Anonymous September 30, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

I think your blog looks great right now.