julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For Yoli: Look Who's on My Dresser

Hi Yoli! See anyone here on my dresser you might recognize?
No kidding...I just took this photo last night!


"He likes a woman to be feminine. That is because he is so very masculine. He is a man's man. He is a man, a young, attractive man. But he has an eye, too, for a pretty face." ~ Lily Damita

***

I don't kid around. When I like a boy, I really like him!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

*lol* I so enjoyed watching his films when I was a little girl. I especially like the one that he did with Bette Davis, where she played Elizabeth I... don't recall the name of the film though.

Yoli October 2, 2008 at 7:10 AM  

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW I ADORE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is scary, you are like my soul sister! LOLOL.

Yoli October 2, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

I carry Errol's picture in my wallet. How could you out me like this? Now I have to spill my obcession. I keep it quiet though, you have it in your room. You win.

Love the Casablancas in your vase. That is my favorite flower aside from Ocianias.

tangobaby October 2, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Hi carol,

That movie would have been Elizabeth and Essex. There was a lot of drama in the making of that movie. Bette Davis detested Flynn.

I like him in his younger days, the whole Charge of the Light Brigade, Robin Hood, Captain Blood sort of thing.

Hi yoli!

I know! I know! We are sisters. That's why I have you on my blogroll for ages, silly girl.

You did kind of out yourself in the last comment, although I already had a feeling about you and Errol.

xo