julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not the Love Thursday You're Thinking Of

When I first discovered Shutter Sisters, I was so excited about Love Thursday. I still think it's an awesome idea... it's just that I never seem to have my sh*t together when it's Thursday lately.

I get so distracted. I dunno.

Anyway, this isn't really a Love Thursday post. It's a McLovin post.


***

I just thought you should know that I am not always watching F.W. Murnau films or going to the ballet. Sometimes I am watching my Superbad Collector's edition DVD. (Spoiler: f-words in clip.)



Sometimes I am all about McLovin.
Do I have any McLovin lovin' friends out there? I know I have some Big Lebowski sisters! (debi)

3 comments:

b October 16, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

I was stoked to see this post! I play pro online games as Mclovin.

You know there's a Mclovin licence maker online somewhere. Sure a google'd find it.

http://www.santabarbaragoclub.com/mclovin.jpg

Love,

diana murphy October 16, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

ONE NAME? Who are you? Seal?

(How much do we love these insanely talented kids?)


I have extremely low distraction resistance. I can't get from one room to the next without stopping to do 23 unnecessary, unplanned things along the way (ooh, shiny!). And then I (maybe) get to the next room, having no idea what I ever intended to do there in the first place. And so it goes.

You'll get your Shutter Sh*t (you can thank me for that one later) together for next week.

tangobaby October 16, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Hi b,

I'll assume that you also play online with Seth and Evan.

Sometimes I just fast forward the movie and only watch the parts with McLovin. And the part in Home Ec class. I love the tiramisu.

Hi d i a n a m u s e,

So many great lines in this movie. "Here's McLovin, a 25 year-old Hawaiian organ donor." Kills me. Almost makes me wish I could go back to high school.

As for the Shutter Sh*t, you really got me going this morning. I truly cracked up with that one, and now don't feel like such a wannabe.

As for being distracted, it just gets worse over time, right? I know what you're going to say.