julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rest for the weary.

Pillow for the weary.

I can't tell you how much I love this picture.

***

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the pillow, the smiley face, the sunset creeping along the wall of the lonely alley, and wondered who it was that left that pillow for some tired soul to rest their head on. Did the smile help them sleep better?

I'm sure that pillow is gone now.

I had the chance to meet Mark from Invisible People on Tuesday, thanks to Lisa of Help a Mother Out, and Colleen of St. Anthony Foundation.

I haven't had a chance to mention Mark's website lately, but if you really want to see how someone is using the internet to raise awareness and do good things, please check him out. (And of course, I'm always wanting more people to link to HAMO and St. Anthony's.)

Wishing you all a wonderful day, and I'll be back with more news soon.

xoxo

4 comments:

Cheryl October 8, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Thanks Tango for sending me to Mark's site. Powerful.

Char October 8, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

I love random finds like that

d smith kaich jones October 8, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

:)

RNSANE October 16, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

What a delightful photo - a rare find.