julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'll have what she's having.

Actually, I'll have more of what I'm having.

Fun!

***

I'm not going to call tangobaby the forgotten blog or the neglected blog. Now that CALIBER has launched, and boy howdy has that site taken off like a rocket, and i live here:SF is going gangbusters, especially since that article in the Chronicle, I come back here and I don't see tumbleweeds.

It's a mite quiet, but it also feels like things are settling into their proper places. Like my blog life is getting more organized.

For the cream of the crop imagewise, I'm going to be posting and writing lots more over at CALIBER. So for those of you who aren't regularly checking in there, please do. Subscribe, tweet it, tell your friends. It's HOT. I'm going to be saving my most splendid photos for that site because, let's face it: size matters. I'll be writing over there too, just like I do here, but some images and stories will be exclusive to CALIBER. (Today was an especially exciting day on CALIBER because we got written up on Thrillist and our site's stats literally blew up. And then we also got picked up by the New York Times' Bay Area blog list... yes that NYT.)

And then i live here:SF, my amazing baby. I cannot tell you how many wonderful faces and stories are waiting in the wings. Seriously. I could be doing this for 8 hours a day lately.

Sooooo, tangobaby might seem a little less action packed, but it's just that the action is getting spread around a bit more, in all the right places.

9 comments:

RNSANE October 22, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Sounds like you are definitely on a roll. Big congratulations to you on all this wonderful, deserved success. It seems like a whirlwind. I'll try to follow you here, there and everywhere!

AphotoAday October 23, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

I remain one of your biggest fans!

Sandra October 23, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Congratulations!

Unknown October 23, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Wow! I've been M.I.A. for some months now and I return to see you wildly successful and smiling! Good news!!! I have some catching up to do!

~ blogger formerly known as Starlene

Anonymous October 23, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

It makes me smile to imagine a happy twinkle in your eyes.

-b

Andi October 23, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

So now I have to add another blog to my feeder - sigh - just kidding - congrats and look forward to checking you out in all you merry places!

Marilyn Miller October 24, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

How exciting for you at CALIBER. Congratulations with all the recognition.

Susan L October 24, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Congratulations on your increased success. You rock and I wish you much success and happiness.

Anonymous October 25, 2009 at 1:37 AM  

The CALIBER site is amazing. I attempted to leave a comment there and it just disappeared. But I will be checking in on a regular basis anyway :-)