julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I didn't do it.



A few of you have been kind enough to tell me about this danged pop-up window that, well, pops up, when you come to my blog. (It happens to me too. Just click cancel and it will go away. I know, it's super annoying.)

Of course, I assumed that I f'ed something up, but come to find out that it's a bug with Twitter and I actually I had nothing to do with it. See, here it is.

***

However, I do have to tell some of you guys that have the embedded comments on your blogs... I can't leave comments for you. I still think it's a bug that Blogger hasn't figured out yet. What it means is that if you don't link your name to your email address or have another clear way on how to send you a message, then I might not be the only person who's trying to be in touch with you and can't.

Just mentioning it, especially to those of you who might wonder why you don't get comments or emails back sometimes...

***

I'm hard at work on stuff for our diaper drive and planning some photo shoots for i live here:SF. We have a new group photo up on CALIBER now... take a peek!  You can see my haircut.

;-)

13 comments:

Louis Duke Photography January 20, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

The title really made the laugh out loud. I can almost hear a todlers voice in my head. The pop up is annoying, but oh well, just as annoying as the embedded comments issue, damn blogger.

tangobaby January 20, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Louis, thank you for laughing because I sometimes feel like a toddler with all of this stuff.

And thank you for liking my red tennis shoes. I don't know what I'm going to do when those things wear out!

J9 January 20, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

I like your new hair cut - really cute!

Nancy Ewart January 20, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

You look sexy, adorable and very very professional. I love the haircut!

Just Jules January 20, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

I guess I have more to stress about then that - I just hit cancel and move on. too bad that doesn't work with other things in my life ;)

I'm Katie. January 20, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Heehee. I've been wondering what fresh hell Twitter is up to.

By the bye, I donated diapers through *you* and got a hand signed letter from Amy Yu, Program Director of Family Support Services, thanking me for being the first to donate through the Amazon Wishlist set up by HAMO.

Then I quit my day job and started applying for positions with non-profits.

A few other things happened in the middle, but all joking aside, that letter was so heartwarming it did remind me of my deeper ambitions.

Thanks for linking us all in. :)

RNSANE January 20, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Nice haircut, Julie!

Yoli January 21, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Julie thanks for letting us know. How are you my dear? How is the year treating you so far?

Marilyn Miller January 21, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Love the haircut and the picture of all four of you. Yes, I have to hit cancel whenever I come for a visit.

Ron McBride January 21, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

I don't mind hitting cancel. It could be worse. Much worse.... nice pic on Caliber. you guys look like the Wild bunch..... do you have your own photography related gang signs?

R

AphotoAday January 21, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
AphotoAday January 21, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

--oops, that was me who deleted his comment -- I misspelled the word Chinese... (((I am SO stooopid)))

I'm a bit conspiracy minded, but I think this would be a dandy way for some hacker to try to phish for Twitter user names and passwords...

So glad I no longer use a Windows machine -- god what a nightmare that was all that virus, trojan horse, spyware, adware, not to mention the Chinese military...

I love my Mac... We get along well... Windows is soooo stooopid...

diana murphy January 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

ADORABLE haircut!

You all are the cast of Entourage:SF.