julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Party On.

I'm packing up my stuff and heading out of town this weekend, doing some wedding photography in Carmel.

It sounds so very wrong to say "I'm going to shoot a wedding party this weekend" or "It was so fun shooting all of those little kids, they were adorable", etc. etc.

We have to come up with a better turn of phrase, us photographer types.

Anyway, I hope you're having fun doing whatever you're doing. I'm actually packing more lenses than shoes. Boy, have times changed.

This photo will be posted in all its gigantic cuteness tomorrow on CALIBER.

See ya!

6 comments:

RNSANE January 9, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Have a wonderful time, Julie..I can't wait to see the pictures. I just love Carmel...haven't been down in ages.

Ann On and On... January 9, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

If you need an assistant...to carry all tho lenses, just let me know. :D

Have fun!

Louis Duke Photography January 9, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Sounds amazing!! Have a blast.

Anonymous January 9, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

looking forward to the gigantic cuteness. enjoy the weekend. its my birthday tomorrow so i'll be enjoying that. : )

Marilyn Miller January 9, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Have fun in Carmel. That is where my husband and I honeymooned many years ago.

AphotoAday January 10, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Oh cool -- you got to go to Carmel... Wonder if you got a chance to visit the Edward Weston museum -- it's a place I haven't been yet, but am dying to do so... (((I grew up in Pacific Grove, not far from Carmel, and I idolized Weston when I was a kid)))