julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Birthday Addendum

My lovelies:

Thank you, thank you for the pre-Birthday wishes so far! You were very quick to toot the party horns and throw the virtual confetti!

I believe that I may have confused a few of you...my birthday is on Sunday. 11/11.


So feel free to make repeated wishes--that's fine with me. And if you haven't wished yet, don't feel like you missed the boat. I will pretty much take good wishes 365 days a year.

***

Oh, and you Tango Angels out there: Operators are standing by. Call now.

8 comments:

Anonymous November 7, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

What a fabulous psycho (as in psychedelic) cake!!! I want some!!!!

tangobaby November 7, 2007 at 2:20 PM  

Me too!

It's a company called Pink Cake Box: http://www.pinkcakebox.com/

I didn't know anything about the company before I stole a picture off of Flickr (bad, I know it). But the owner is a cute little thing with her own cake blog.

I think I'll write and say hello. Maybe she'll send me a cake from New Jersey and you can come over and we'll eat it together.

Anonymous November 7, 2007 at 3:08 PM  

My fork is aready! Did you see the other amazing cakes???!!! Me thinks they've partaken from a wee bit too much sugar :-)

Maria November 7, 2007 at 4:01 PM  

Hey, Just to get ahead:

Happy Birthday on 11/11!!! :P

May the coming year be a joyous Milonga full of wonderful tandas of all kinds!

Tanguera

Colbay November 7, 2007 at 11:24 PM  

Happy Birthday in advance!!!

*kisses*

Anonymous November 8, 2007 at 3:48 PM  

Happy Pre-Birthday AGAIN! :-)

I want that cake.

tangobaby November 9, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

Thank you, thank you, all! I can literally feel your birthday wishes when I read them.

;-)

Seriously, if you guys all promise to come to me...I will make sure that cake is waiting for you. I promise I won't touch a bite until all of you are here.

xoxo

La Nuit Blanche November 9, 2007 at 6:32 PM  

"i'm a little teapot..."