julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, December 10, 2007

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd, Dutchbaby!


My dear dutchbaby,
I don't know who this little person is, but I thought she made a cute birthday card for you.
I hope your wooden shoes are filled with all kinds of goodies (maybe Loehmann's gift cards?). I hope your birthday is simply magical and the start of another wonderful year of love, adventures and happy surprises.
Happy happy happy birthday!
xo
tangobaby

4 comments:

Anonymous December 11, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Hartelijk bedankt, tangobaby!

I was reading your lovely entry on make-up when I saw a perfectly-spelled Dutch birthday greeting at the bottom of my screen. Imagine my surprise when I saw it was an entry just for me!!!

My klompen (wooden shoes) are brimming with love, warmth, and support from all my family and friends. They are also filled with a Big Chocolate "D" (I think it stands for dutchbaby) and a brand-new fantastic camera so that I don't have to keep borrowing my brother-in-law's (norwegianbaby?). Stay tuned for some photos!

Dank je, dank je! I feel very special.

xxxoxox

tangobaby December 11, 2007 at 6:04 PM  

You are very special!

I was thinking you should get yourself some Stuart Weitzman klompen for your birthday (that cracked me up for some silly reason). I will definitely stay tuned for photos. A new camera--how exciting!

Happy Birthday night, too.

xo

Anonymous December 11, 2007 at 9:13 PM  

This is the cutest thing ever!!

tangobaby December 12, 2007 at 10:47 AM  

Hi Katie!

Isn't she a little doll? Welcome to my blog!

xo