julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, September 19, 2008

Book Preorder Ends Tomorrow


I seem to be getting a little behind in things, so I have hired a lovely assistant (see her photo above) to help me with my book orders.

My lovely assistant wanted me to remind you that if you wanted to preorder a copy of my Chinatown book, you can do so until through the end of the day tomorrow, Saturday the 20th.

***

If you preorder, the book will be discounted at $36.95 and shipping will be $5.00 for US residents and $12.00 for international. (Of course, you can always order through blurb anytime you wish, where there is also a hardcover edition available. Boy, I loved saying that: "hardcover edition." tee hee.)

I would be happy to inscribe it for you (in fact, I'd be thrilled) and might even put a surprise print in there for you as well.

If you'd like to preorder, please send me an email with your full name, mailing address and quantity of books. I'll then send you an email via Paypal for the total amount. (It's quite a simple procedure.)

ps. If you've already indicated that you'd like a book, would you mind confirming again (via email), making sure I have all of the above information? My assistant would appreciate it ever so much! (Sometimes I get a little deranged and lose things.)

My email again is tangobaby2 at gmail.com


pss:
Thank you, Christina, for helping get the word out! I really really really appreciate it! xoxo
UPDATE pss: And Oh La La, merci millefois, Paris Parfait! xoxo
SUPER UPDATE pss: Lala, beautiful Lala in Granada! Gracias!

Wow, this is getting to be f-u-n!

***

psss: Lovely vintage images abound at Graphics Fairy! Woo hoo!

And Happy Friday! Happy Weekend! Do something FUN!


5 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2008 at 5:30 AM  

Your assistant is gorgeous!

Could you please let her know from me that she may have a problem with the flowers from her hat / dress.

They seem to be falling off.... she should mend them to preserve her lovely outfit! ;)

xx

paris parfait September 20, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

Personally, I like the book so much, I want prints of the photos! And I've written a little piece about your book at Paris Parfait. xoxox

tangobaby September 20, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Hi christie,

I think she likes being in disarray (oh wait, that's me!). ;-)

Please send Orange Cake. It is much needed here to keep the work going smoothly.

xoxo

Hi sweet Tara,

Thank you SOOOOO much. Your post is lovely. I am SOOOOO proud to be featured on your blog. I feel like I have "arrived"!

xoxo!

koolricky September 22, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

Hi tangobaby, I will get your book at some point but now it's a bit complicated!
xx

tangobaby September 22, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Hi koolricky,

Don't worry...you can always order it through blurb, or even just see part of it online in the little preview (it's the box on the upper right corner in the sidebar).

thank you for considering it, though!

;-)