julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Tired, Tired Happy

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open." ~ John Barrymore

The MOO cards came for my new blog. Everything seems better when you've got a MOO card to share.

***

But I've got to cool my heels.

What happens when you "put it out there," tell people what you want to do (and it appears to be going in the right direction) is exhilarating. I'm so excited and happy right now that it's made me so pooped I can't even write it all down. It's like when you played all day and didn't take your nap and you're happy tired.

***

My first photo for my i live here: SF project has gone somewhat viral on flickr. I've never had 200+ views of any photo... and already have several photoshoots lined up. Next Free Friday is already booked.

And the Shy Kitten poster went to the kindergarten class.

I got a bunch of notes and drawings from the kids who loved that photo so much in the Chinatown book. Just think what they'll do when MJ puts the poster on the wall.

And I met old friends and new. Friends are just popping out all over!

And some Boy left me a little treat tonight.

I wish this post was more coherent. This is all I can do right now. Love to you.

xoxo

13 comments:

Just Jules February 21, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Sigh - Happy sigh...

Char February 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

I have so many smiles reading this - it makes me happy down to my toes. Especially the notes ... handwritten notes are the best. And necco wafers.

Yoli February 21, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

I just posted about happiness myself my dear Tango Lady. I am so thrilled with your new project!!!

Dutchbaby February 21, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

Best of luck on your new project. I know it will be fantastic!
oxoxo

DollZandThingZ February 22, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

*smile*

~DokterKenny February 22, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

I love my little stack of Moo cards. I actually have peeps to give them too as well~!

How come we never get to see this mysterious boy? Based on the last picture it could be said he is a
Necco-Romancer! ... :-)

christina February 22, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Moo cards?! YAY, they always seem to make the day brighter. : )

julochka February 22, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

moo cards do have the capacity to promote happiness. speaking of which, i should order some...

Cartooncharacter February 22, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

I love your creativity and excitement, TB. Too much of the world is missing out on you. You've got to get going on publishing your work!

CrochetBlogger February 22, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Sounds like you're at the start of some really cool stuff. Hope it continues going well!

Adan February 22, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

i once saw a gingerbread house that had necco's as shingles...

i echo jules on this one

*sigh* happy sigh

Relyn Lawson February 23, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Don't you just love the way a good idea grows and grows and spawns more good ideas and people get excited and they are so happy for you that they write endless sentences with all the wrong punctuation?

Kath February 25, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

I am so excited for you. Your energy, even across the continent is contagious. I have never had a necco wafer. I love my moo cards and have started giving them away, which I found surprisingly difficult at first, not the self-promotion, but I loved them all so much, my little moo babies. Then Barry pointed out I could always order more! Yay more! And those kid notes are terribly heartwarming. I love kindergarten writing, it's so perfectly imperfect.
And that my friend, was an incoherent comment to your very coherent post, because I understood perfectly!
:-)