julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Linky Dinks

Both Blue Sky Dreaming and Moonshark tagged me for this fun little photo meme. And then I have a sneaking feeling that someone else did a while back (Vanessa, maybe? and someone else?) and I totally spaced on it.

The meme is to choose the fourth image from the fourth page of your online photo-sharing thingy (I'm tired, so words are failing me right now. You know what I mean. I have flickr.)


A dreamy leafy puddle, which you may remember from this post: wash me clean

***

And now it's my turn to tap four lovely bloggers to see what they come up with. Magic mirror, tell me today... I spy with my little eye...

Robin at Bird Tweets
Christina at Soul Aperture
Johanna at Tangri-la
Carol from Akashapeace

and just because now I'm not sure if it's really four or five

Margie AND Kath from Soeurs du Jour

***

And now I gotta get back to the Powerpoint madness. See ya at recess.

xoxo

14 comments:

Kath February 5, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

we're in - we'll put our post up on Sunday.

christina February 5, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

I'm in... I gotta figure out what I am suppose to do, anything for you. : )

Cynthia Pittmann February 5, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Lighthearted Tangobaby, you make the tags seem playful and easy!
Your teasing eyes in the first photo! So cute.

P February 5, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

You are so pretty!

Yoli February 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Your eyes are so beautiful, you have that 1940's other era face. I love this meme, I can't wait to see what the other ladies have in their files.

Mari February 5, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Oh my goodness, you are truly as stunning as the images you make!

The Rambler February 5, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Wow Shiny Gold, you are so beautiful. What a great photo of you!

Char February 5, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

lovely selections! hey Ms. Sweet Thang

robin laws February 5, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

so funny you should leve this "My brain is too frazzled today to think about my own creative process to share with you (do I have one? I can't remember my own name right now)." on my blog at the mo. I read your challenge invite and felt i was in need of a chiropractic adjustment in my brain pan because i couldn't figure out what the puzzle meant of fourth and four and five and fifth. i might have to wing it like you :)
but honestly if you don't know your process then that worries me because i could never so what you do by accident every single day. You are a marvelous write and prolific entertainer! doll you have it in your every cell. talent i say!!.

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Fabulous photo!

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

I'm in.. I just gotta work out what you mean exactly. The 4th photo of the 4th page on my Flickr, is that correct?

I'm feeling stoopid today hahahah

julochka February 6, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

this meme changes every time i see it...when it came to me, it wasn't online photo sharing...it was the folders on your computer. :-) but it was the 4th. i, of course, didn't follow the directions and had to use the 5th folder, mostly because the 4th folder only had two pix in it...memes are like those whispering games where you pass a whispered sentence around a circle and it comes out at the end not even close to the original. :-)

all the same, looking forward to hearing the story of the picture. :-)

Laura Doyle February 6, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

I think it was me that tagged you but I really can't remember. It really was a while ago. I never told you, sweetgum leaves are my favorite. That photo is so lovely. : )

Red Shoes February 6, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

You're the cutest thing that's ever lived.