julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, December 6, 2007

For All the Snowed-In, Snowy Tango Angels

I thought this photo was so striking and tango-esque.

It reminded me of you, my favorite tangueras, battling the elements in colder climates, when all you want to do is go out and dance. Here it only rains.

The photographer calls this photo Saving Myself for Spring.

I'll repost with the link later. This artist's retro photos are amazing.

Stay warm and lovely. Will write more soon.

xo

tangobaby

7 comments:

NYC Tango Pilgrim December 6, 2007 at 10:44 AM  

TB,

She is so hot!!!! The snow melts around her. I am so having a tanda with her!!!! It reminds me BsAs. Going back in Feb. See you there?

:)

TP

Anonymous December 6, 2007 at 4:36 PM  

Wow! I'd dance with her if I knew how to lead. Or maybe she knows how to lead? Gorgeous photo. Thanks for the inspiration.

Elizabeth Brinton December 6, 2007 at 6:51 PM  

Uh, yeah, me too.

tangobaby December 7, 2007 at 11:24 AM  

So we are all in agreement.

We will send TP on a mission to the Ukraine to find this girl (the website is Russian) and then all of us will dance with her. Let's hope she knows some tango!

;-)

msHedgehog December 7, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

I'm about to brave rain and wind for my Friday night tango!

The met office says it will be just above freezing when I come out, but I won't care. I'm wrapping my head in a shawl and fortifying myself with a cup of tea.

NYC Tango Pilgrim December 7, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

TB,

What makes you think that after I've found her i will share her with you?

LOL

XO

TP

tangobaby December 7, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

TP,

You did get first dibs, so okay, she is yours. Besides, you're the only one here who can lead!

xo