julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, December 31, 2007

Reanimate Me

This is how I feel most of the time over the past few days.

If I don't get over this cold very, very soon, drastic measures will be taken...


Please don't catch this cold. It's like something from a Stephen King novel. It just doesn't go away.



I do like the next photo, though. Even the Bride wore makeup! She is my kind of girl.

4 comments:

studio wellspring January 1, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

happy new year darling! i hope you're feeling 100% better very very soon!

koolricky January 1, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

The new year will bring you good vibes. Lots of honey and lots of lemon tea. Hope you get better soon!

one2tango January 2, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Oh dear, I, too, hate those colds... had one too, started before Christmas and it wouldn´t go away until, despite our pitiable condition, we decided to spend new year´s eve in the family chalet in the mountains (can only be heated by burning wood in the stove plus a tiny electric heater for emergency cases, so it was a rather brave decision:) It was terribly cold, but with lots of snow and walks through white forests, and very romantic... and guess what, the cold just disappeared - I think it realized it couldn´t rival the freezing air around:)
Just a suggestion... although now that I think of it, might be difficult in SF:)
Hope you get well soon, and be able to enjoy dancing. Happy new year

tangobaby January 2, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

My dear friends, thank you for the well wishes...I wake up every day thinking this day has to be the last of this cold. I'm still not there yet but will be soon. In the meantime, it's nice to wake up to a sweet note from you!

And Ms. One2tango--I think you are very brave. You froze your cold and showed it who's the boss. I'm glad you're feeling better now.

Happy New Year to you all. ;-)