julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Okay, So I'm a Teeny Bit Late

But I really mean it. Happy New Year! And...

Xin nian yu kuai!

Godt Nytår!

Gelukkig nieuwjaar!

Bonne année!

Aith-bhliain Fe Nhaise Dhuit!

Gutes Neues Jahr!

Shanah tovah!

Buon Capo d'Anno!

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!

Godt Nyttår!

Maligayang Bagong Taon!

Szczesliwego Nowego roku!

Feliz ano novo!

La Multi Ani!

S Novym Godom!

Feliz Año Nuevo!

Gott Nytt År!

Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun!

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

And Merry (insert your holiday here), too. Hope it was fab! (Boy, they were so cute. I miss George.)

And lastly, a perfectly truthful New Year's adage from (still) the funniest writer in American history:

New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.

3 comments:

Tina January 2, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Happy New Year!! I hope you're feeling better - colds are a bummer. Sorry we didn't get a chance to connect in San Francisco, but the world of tango is small so I'm sure we'll cross paths sooner or later! :-)

tangobaby January 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Buon Capo d'Anno!

I know we'll meet someday, sooner than later, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm glad you enjoyed your time in SF!

Anonymous January 2, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

No one turns a phrase like Maestro Twain!!!