julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Food Baby Strikes Back

For those of you who remember that I had a baby on Thanksgiving, I'm now pleased to tell you that the Crack Potato and Turkey baby now has a new sibling named Thanh Long.

If you live in or near San Francisco, or plan to swing through town, you must visit this restaurant (it's much nicer and less crowded and touristy than its sister restaurant Crustacean on Polk). If you live near the N-Judah line, the train stops right in front of the place, so you don't even have to drive!

Hear me now, do as I say and just order these things: the Roasted Crab, and Garlic Noodles. Also the Colossal Royal Tiger Prawns. You can get an appetizer and dessert if you want but the food baby you have will be large enough without them.

Definitely wear pants with elastic. Sweat pants would work. My jeans are seriously unbuttoned right now.

0 comments: