julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tonight

I'm going dancing! (Finally!)

A class with Ney, and then a milonga.

In the meantime, I'll just watch Ney and Jennifer dance to keep me going until tonight.

First, my favorite vals: Desde el Alma (if I'm lucky, maybe I'll dance to this one, too.)



And then a second, just because I love to watch Jennifer's feet. Maybe I'll wear green shoes tonight, too.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Brinton January 15, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Nice. They will be here again soon!
How was your milonga last night? Hope you stay well, TB.

tangobaby January 15, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Both of them? Lucky, lucky.

Actually the milonga is tonight...I can't wait! Thank you!

Elizabeth Brinton January 15, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

hope you have a bunch of fun.

Eva January 15, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

Love watching Ney and Jennifer! Hope you're having a fab time at the milonga in your green shoes.

tangobaby January 16, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

Thank you Elizabeth and Eva. I did wear my green NeoTangos, but sadly did not dance at all like Jennifer.

I did get to hug Ney though, so that's gotta count for something.

Tina January 16, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

Hugging Ney = priceless.