julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, February 29, 2008

Hello Out There

"Sometimes the internets are magical... little gossamer hellos spun across the world."

--tangobaby

I just wrote that in a comment on my own blog. But after I did, I thought hmmm, I like how that sounds, if I do say so myself.

The sound of one hand typing.
So now I am quoting myself. Is that like talking to yourself? I don't know if I'll ever say anything that makes me want to quote myself again, but I guess when you have your own blog, you can do whatever kind of navel-gazing you want...with yourself.
.
Plus, it made me find these ultra-cool photos of spiderwebs, to illustrate my point.
Pics from wierdomatic.com.

0 comments: