julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, March 21, 2008

I Know You Might Be Wondering What I Do All Day

Sometimes I wonder too.

This is my last Easter-related post and then I swear I will do something important at work.

I don't know about you, but this was one of my favorite television commercials. I thought maybe some of you would like to relive one of the good parts of the 80s with me.



The ending is the best part, of course.

Oh, fabulous! It's almost time to go home!

7 comments:

Anonymous March 21, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Bock bock! :-)

tangobaby March 22, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

Exactly!!!

paris parfait March 22, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Talk about a blast from the past! And now I'm craving peanut M&Ms. Sigh.

Journey_of_Life March 22, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

yup

http://oneagainstmesothelioma.blogspot.com/

Unknown March 22, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

okay...that totally made me smile. i remember that commercial perfectly and quite vividly recount my sister and i mouthing along with the commercial. pop culture is wonderful.

tangobaby March 24, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Hi Paris Parfait,

I think you should go to de Bauve et Gallais for me and it will help you get over your peanut M&M cravings. Don't they have m&Ms in Paris?! ;-)

Hi Ms. Octavine,

My sister and I did the same thing! We always got excited about the "Bock bock" part. I don't have a tv anymore but I wonder if the commercials are better than they were when we were kids?

Relyn Lawson April 22, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

Here I am reading your old posts. I can't believe you have this video!! I remember how much everyone I knew loved this commercial. In fact, this Easter, I told Sloane about it (had to explain commercials, too) when she asked me, "Why do you always go 'Bak Bak' when somebody says something about the Easter bunny?" Now I was able to show her. Yippie!