julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mail Call!

For no good reason, I'm up at 4 a.m. I guess my brain thought this would be a perfect time to worry about what is, or is not, in my suitcase(s).

So, Dear Ones, I will write to you instead.

We leave bright and early on Thursday morning for our Italian adventure. Nuit mentioned this before, but if you would like a postcard, please get us your address (today? my email address is in my profile to the right). I don't know how much email/blogging will be done past today.

I promise all three of us will give the postcard a kiss before we send it. Arrivederci!

2 comments:

studio wellspring October 17, 2007 at 8:53 AM  

wow early bird ~ i wish you wonderful magical adventures in venezia! {btw ~ 2 of my dear friends are leaving today for italy.....how auspicious!} xoxo, a

tangobaby October 17, 2007 at 9:26 AM  

Dear Ms. Wellspring.

Thank you so much! We will take your wishes with us. I will think of you when I'm wandering around (getting lost?) as you so wisely suggested.

xo