julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nimble Thought

I forgot, did I show you guys the little "trailer" I made for Christian's upcoming show at The EXIT Theatre?

I think it turned out pretty cool (with a little added music magic from Wes Anderson).



I'm going to see his show again, and I'm really looking forward to it. I hope you will come to the show too, if you're in town. Let me know if you are!

Reviews are here and here and The EXIT Theatre's info is here.

6 comments:

Alessandra Cave June 26, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

Love the video and your choice of music! Sign me up for the show! xo

christina June 26, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

Uhem... have I mentioned you are kind of talented?! LOL I SO wish I was going to be there for the show.

Anonymous June 26, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

I'll definitely be attending one of his shows, tb. Perhaps I'll see you there.

Anonymous June 27, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

You are a-frickin'-mazing TB! Your choice of music and images, once again -- perfection.

Anonymous June 27, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

When I click play it says the video is no longer available :-(

tangobaby June 27, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Hi Alex,

You can thank the brilliant Wes Anderson for the music, but I'll take a compliment for the rest.

I hope you and your Boy can make it to the show...let's talk!

xoxo

Hi Christina,

Someday you'll come out here and we'll find some other great things to do. He's working on a new show, too.

Hi upfromthedeep.

Since you're local, it will be easy for you to get there. I'm sure you'll enjoy the performance.

Hi dutchbaby,

I'm so glad you liked it and perhaps it will entice you to come up to see it? ;-)

Hi Tina,

I think youtube was having a hiccup. I just checked and it's playing fine.