julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

Good Morning!

Why not learn to enjoy the little things - there are so many of them. ~ Author Unknown

***

I'm just getting ready for work and wanted to dash off a little something and wish all of you a good day. Don't really have much to say this morning as I'm still waking up, but I saw this little friendly guy yesterday and thought he'd make you smile, too.

(Finally taking photos again after a short hiatus, yippee!)

Catch you later, my peeps.

7 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides June 9, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Very cute. Reminded my dog we lost him last August:(

Greg June 9, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

awww cute doggie!

tangobaby June 9, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Dear Phivos,

I'm hoping this little pup gave you a happy memory, then. I'm sorry that you lost a friend.

Hi greg,

You said it! A very friendly fur person. ;-)

Relyn Lawson June 9, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

His little face makes me happy, too!!

tangobaby June 9, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

Hi Relyn,

Isn't it crazy how gosh darned cute some things can be? It's almost hard to take...

Mary-Laure June 10, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

What a funny funny funny little creature! Love his avant-garde fur style....

tangobaby June 10, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

Oh Mary-Laure! I should have gotten this puppy's email address for Benjy to have a pen-pal in SF!

What was I thinking?! I will have to go back to the store where the puppy was working, buy the beautiful fascinator with veil, and get the doggy's contact info for you.