julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

Starting Off the Weekend with a Smile

I just borrowed this video from mackin ink because it's too sweet and original not to share with my friends, too.

You'll love it when you see it.



If you haven't read mackin ink's blog before, you're in for a gigantic treat. She's a young mom living in Jordan with three lovely little girlies.

I'm totally hooked on this gal. You'll see why when you read this post.

happy weekend, world!

xo

5 comments:

Relyn Lawson June 20, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

That's so funny! I "discovered" Mackin Ink from Studio Wellspring's awards and just fell in love with her blog. I was going to post that adorable you tube video, too. It's too precious.

Anonymous June 20, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

THANK YOU! Love that video. So clever and cute.

karey m. June 21, 2008 at 3:49 AM  

YOU'RE NICE! {all caps, see?! that means i'm THRILLED! and HONORED by your mention of me...

i need to spend some time here tonight when the girlies are sleeping...i find i can't read tango baby properly when there's background chatter! focus, karey...focus!

paris parfait June 21, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Love the video and the blog. And since I spent a big part of my life in Jordan -and my daughter is half-Jordanian - I found it very interesting. Thanks for the links. And there's one for you, up on my blog now. xoxox

tangobaby June 23, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Hi Relyn,

I think wonderful things (and people) get noticed in all different ways. I don't remember when I started reading mackin ink, but when Ms. Wellspring mentioned it, of course I was not surprised.

Hi Christie,

Isn't that just the most ingenious thing you've ever seen? I was hooked.

Hi karey m,

Ah, here is our star for today!

I've been wanting to mention your blog and particularly your Love Letter post since I read it. I think you are an incredible blogger and I love what you share with us.

Thank you for being so special.

Hi Paris Parfait,

I'm so glad you're enjoying mackin ink's blog. I knew you would find a special connection there!

xo