julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Kind of Bromance

Rahm Emanuel kissing Stephen Colbert
HOT!

***

I think these two guys in love is making me feel better even more than the bees and ducks from the previous post. I might have to print and frame this photo. Thanks, No Fact Zone!

No, I haven't been working on those projects I was talking about from the post I wrote two hours ago. I've been watching The Colbert Report.

I think I needed a little shot of Truthiness besides all of that other pull yourself up by your bootstraps stuff.


And the part about the Penis Burkas (in honor of Stephen's upcoming mystery tour to somewhere in the Persian Gulf) really cracked me up: "Sheik Condoms, or as they they call them, penis burkas. They’re ribbed for the pleasure that she’s not legally allowed to admit experiencing."

Throwing an extra dose of smart/silliness into the mix has got to be part of my recovery plan.

***

UPDATE 10:14pm: I'm still screwing around. Hey, this Emanuel/Colbert roast video is a nice toned-down sequel to that historic 2006 White House Correspondants' Dinner when Colbert handed the Bush Administration its collective ass and then Stephen became a national treasure and my hero for life.

5 comments:

Mari June 2, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Thanks for the hot pic of my boys!

Red Shoes June 3, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

Meowwwwww.

Also, GMTA: I sat around tonight watching Colbert, too. I love the internet.

Char June 3, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

LOL fun!

~DokterKenny June 3, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

I'd do Colbert, but my first love is Mike Rowe!

Anonymous June 3, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

HAHA! I love this!