julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

it's a matter of how you see things.

And right now it seems like I'm seeing a lot. Hard to keep up, frankly.

This photo was taken yesterday at the old tuna cannery in Bayview, also known as the TIE building by those in the graffiti world.

It's part of a something bigger that I'll share on Thursday, but I couldn't not share the photo, at least. I really like how looking through the broken glass makes you focus on the world outside this building.

More on the shoot, and what's behind it, and all kinds of stuff soon. And for those of you inclined, I'm still open for comments on my new site if you want to get into the drawing that happens tonight.

xoxo

2 comments:

Just Jules October 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

perspective. you are right. it is how you see it.

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Amazing! You have the best photographers eye ever.