julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Horse with No Name


I'm home. I'm back. I'm planted at my desk going through 1700+ photos.

Who would have thought the barren desert would have provided such golden photographic opportunities for a city girl like me? Whoa!

I'm slowly sorting through and processing my favorites. I've already blogged two of the images on CALIBER (where the best ones will go due to the large size of the template--yay!) and all of the selections will keep being added to the flickr set.

So you can see what's there for now. This will take a while to digest and work on but I think this set is STELLAR. Hope you do too!

***

Thank you all so much for the birthday tweets and comments and emails! They poured in all day and your thoughtfulness made me so happy. Thank you!

4 comments:

d smith kaich jones November 12, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

I may be from East Texas and I may now live in East Texas again, but I spent my growing up years in Southern Arizona. The desert stays in my soul and I miss it still, after all this time. Can't wait to scoot over and peek at your pix.

:) debi

margie November 13, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

happy belated! looking forward to the photos.

Muznah November 13, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Happy belated birthday :) i just found out but hey, would love to see some of those photos here

kath November 14, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

I'm so glad you had a great birthday and that things are going well!