julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, November 9, 2009

Tell me what you really think.

New crush. Smart guys and guys who can write... well, damn.

***

"I hate this place. It stinks and it's dirty and there's piss everywhere and needles and garbage and yesterday when I went for a run in the park I had to traverse a trail that had been completely covered in used toilet paper. I've been robbed at gunpoint here, just down the street from my apartment. San Francisco is expensive, and I'll never be able to afford to buy a home. The city government is corrupt, there's nowhere to park, the people are all fucking crazy, and don't even get me started about MUNI.

I'm never leaving, motherfuckers."

The rest of the story is here.
You know you want to find out what he says next.

1 comments:

Just Jules November 9, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

I am so glad things are slowing down and I am able to blog surf (a bit) again. Your photos have become breathtaking - Mat's story great. I miss you. Glad to be making my way back if you will have me ;)