julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rainbow Baby

When the mind is wandering and there is a backlog of too many half-written posts that are uninspired, it's nice to have a diversion.




You Are a Rainbow



Breathtaking and rare

You are totally enchanting and intriguing

But you usually don't stick around long!



You are best known for: your beauty



Your dominant state: seducing



Thanks to La Tanguerita for the little pick-me-up this morning. I like the idea of being a rainbow and hopefully I'll be "enchanting and intriguing" tonight on the dance floor before I disappear.

Are there any other rainbows out there? What are you today?

14 comments:

François April 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Lightning :-D That's curious...

tangobaby April 23, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Qu'est on dit "lightning" en francais?

You must be a very dramatic person.

;-)

Phyllis Hunt McGowan April 23, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Hmmm. Apparently I'm lightning.
It said something about random violence...I'd rather be a rainbow!!
:)

tangobaby April 23, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

Hi TheElementary,

Wow. From what I have gleaned from your blog, I would not have guessed lightning for you.

However, lighting is so clear and direct and that is how your wonderful writing is, so maybe you have a little lightning in you somewhere.

Phyllis Hunt McGowan April 23, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

That's such a very kind thing to say. I'm really touched by your words. Wow.
And also, it's a nice way to justify my being randomly violent lightning ;)

Anonymous April 23, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

What a fun quiz! I am sunshine.

tangobaby April 23, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Hi TheElementary,

Well, my superhero powers of perception are very accurate. So, if you are touched by what I said, then I must be right!

What is more exciting than randomly brilliant flashes of energy, anyway?!

Hi dutchbaby,

Of course you are sunshine. What else could you possibly be?

;-)

studio wellspring April 23, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

i am sunshine too ~ no big surprise there!

tangobaby April 23, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

Ms. "Sunshine" Wellspring,

The ONLY possible choice for you could be sunshine!

FogBay April 23, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

I'm Rain? Well who am I to argue with such an exact science.

- RainBay

tangobaby April 23, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

Dear Fog...er, RainBay,

I don't know if Fog is a choice but that seems to suit you better? And if you change your name to RainBay, you might confuse some of us.

Thank you for being a good sport, though, and playing along.

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Ah TB. The similarities continue.

Your loving Rainbow sister.

François April 25, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Lightning? In french? I would say " éclair" or "orage".. I'm definitely not like that ;-)

tangobaby April 29, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Dear Johanna,

My Rainbow Sister. I like the sound of that!

;-)