julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Testing 1, 2, 3...


Hooray! There's nothing better than getting to sleep in an extra hour in the morning because of Daylight Savings Time AND finding out that the Internet Fairy has come in the middle of the night and restored your access!

This almost makes me believe in Santa Claus, too. Did you miss me? I missed you.

***

This is actually a test post because I might be out of practice. I might get winded so I'm starting blogging again in small doses.

The photo above is a selection of movies that were in the $10 Halloween bin at Virgin Records. I picked up a couple of DVDs for late Halloween night (Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow as recommended by willow, and the collector's edition of The Shining.)

Above are more selections that I didn't purchase. Can you find the scariest movie in those pictured?

*
*
*
*
*
If you said the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, Widescreen Edition, you WIN!

Congratulations and see you soon with a real post!

xoxo

1 comments:

Greg November 2, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

whenever I see that movie in a store it reminds me of the simpsons when Fat Tony, the mob boss has a tear in his eye and one of his crime family members says "yeah fat tony really gets moved by the ya yas.."