julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, September 3, 2007

A Change of Scenery

My Tango Crush has turned into a Tango Cad.

I know this situation happens all the time and more eloquent and better writers have described this type of situation much better than I, so I won't recreate the wheel here.

But it is so disappointing, nonetheless. One can't help but be a little heartbroken.

So I am running away from home for a time. There are new classes and new milongas and new people to meet.

I just hope that guy will be a little sorry, but frankly, I'm sure he won't even notice I'm gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 3, 2007 at 9:22 PM  

there is no way a man can forget such beautiful eyes.

ask my brother.

tangobaby September 4, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

That is very kind of you, dear Nuit.

But I think that this particular person and your brother are cut from very different cloth.

Your brother is the better man, to be sure.

Maria September 4, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

Funny, I clicked thinking of saying exactly what I read in the first comment!!! Ha!

I agree with Nuit... Ask my friends, my boyfriend and (ex) boyfriends, my brother... and any woman with a minimum sense of beauty! That said... I'm sure it is *his* loss...

Tanguera

tangobaby September 7, 2007 at 2:11 PM  

Then why do I still miss dancing with him? It's been two weeks now.
I feel like such a dummy.