julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!


Please join me in wishing the beautiful, wise and loving Ms. Wellspring the happiest of birthdays today. For those of you who know her via the blogosphere, rest assured that she is as wonderful and kind in person as you imagine her to be.
.
Happy, happy, happy birthday, sweet friend!
.
xoxo
me
.
ps. Since I can't bake, I'll have to give our birthday girl a virtual treat. Visit the incredible Jocelyn at Kuidaore and pick out which gorgeous sweet treat you would give our Ms. Wellspring today.

5 comments:

paris parfait July 10, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

Oh, yes - in person she is even more delightful and special. And the Sunshine Girl certainly deserves all the birthday treats coming her way, today and all through the year. xoxox

christina July 10, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

The best of wishes and thoughts sent her way :)

I might have to make my way over and say hello.

studio wellspring July 10, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

thank you ever so much, tangobaby. you know how to make a birthday girl feel ultra special ~ i'm glowing thru & thru because of you! love you, a

tangobaby July 10, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Dear paris parfait,

Yes, she is that delightful and special! And we have to make sure she gets lots of treats. (And does that mean you will come back for my birthday, too?)

Dear christina,

You've already made it over to Ms. Wellspring's blog, so I'll thank you for adding some extra sparkle to her day.

Hello Birthday Girl!

Well, you just wait until tomorrow for the real fun treat! You deserve to be spoiled every day, so I'll do what I can, too.

Love you, too, my sweet.

Phivos Nicolaides July 10, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Happy birthday from Cyprus, a far away small part of the world!