julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Health Care Update

Apparently, the only way I am really able to process potential issues with my health is to automatically convert all incoming information into movie dialogue.

Some of my blood work is abnormal (but nothing that can't be tweaked thanks to a new prescription, so don't worry).

But as soon as I heard that word: abnormal, all I could see was Marty Feldman getting in trouble.

***

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein (Gene Wilder): "Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?"
Igor (Marty Feldman): "And you won't be angry?"
Frankenstein: "I will NOT be angry."
Igor: "Abby someone."
Frankenstein: "Abby someone. Abby who?"
Igor: "Abby Normal."
Frankenstein: "Abby Normal?! "
Igor: "I'm almost sure that was the name."

***




I am sure I have told you a million times, but I'll just say it again. I LOVE THIS FILM.

3 comments:

Relyn Lawson July 15, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

You crack me up. You with movies is like me with song lyrics - you have one for every occasion. Glad for the good news!

christina July 15, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Laughing my arse off! So glad you are okay : )

tangobaby July 15, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Hi Relyn,

I know! What is up with that? I don't even do it on purpose. These scenes just pop into my head.

A worthless talent.

Hi christina,

If I made you laugh, then I have done my good deed for today. I should give Mel Brooks some credit too, huh?

Nitey nite, you two sweeties.