julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, July 28, 2008

I Missed the Sixties

Since I'm still having some nostalgia from the last post, here's a favorite song to listen to before bed...

But where do you go to my lovely
When you're alone in your bed
Tell me the thoughts that surround you
I want to look inside your head, yes I do...


***

I'm off to dreamland. Have a good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous July 29, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

actually all i could do was giggle at his haircut :) i did not miss the sixties :)

i am going backwards down the posts...i might have had more fun had i gone the other way..off to read your day-before-post and see the many fabulous photos from the weekend!!!

susanlavonne August 1, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

Sweetie, you didn't miss the 60's...your living the BEST part of the 60's cause you live in San Francisco!
And for the record...I was a child IN the sixties, not old enough to truly be a child OF the sixies...like that's not old too..haha.

tangobaby August 1, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Hi robin-bird,

I'm glad you didn't miss the Sixties! Somehow I am so nostalgic for all other eras except for my own. Who could be nostalgic about the 80s? Ugh.

Hi susanlavonne,

How nice to see you again! I have to admit that I was a toddler during the late Sixties, so I'm in the same boat as you...sadly, I think that the SF now pales in comparison to what it was once, although I'd still rather live here than anywhere else I can think of right now. At this time in my life, it suits me well.