julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Watch This Space

I've got several posts brewing and lots of ideas and things I want to run past you and ask your advice on, and then some other stuff too, but right now these posts sure ain't writing themselves and it seems that you respond well to a photo of a cute doggy (like this one and this one and this one) as a placeholder so...

So, please watch this space and I'll be back shortly.

More pups live here.

xoxo

6 comments:

Greg July 22, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

i know the feeling.

cute dogs though!

and now off to san diego I go...

Annie Jeffries July 22, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Awwww. Consider me a spaceholder. Adorable little guy.

christina July 22, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Can a sister get a hint? LOL

tangobaby July 22, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Hi Greg,

I have even more cute doggies to upload to flickr...I've been on a roll lately.

Have fun in the Kingdom of Fanboys! Okay, I promise to stop teasing you now. To *try* to stop teasing you.

Have fun.

Hi Annie,

He was so plush! Like a puppy toy. I live in the Land of Cute Doggies lately.

Hi christina,

I'm so silly that even my hints wouldn't be very hint-y. But some are about photography (and now you've got me all excited about enterting contests) and the rest are probably random thoughts that are flitting about.

That's not very helpful, is it? I'm sorry I'm a ditz today. At least I haven't fallen down.

xo

Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

this little guy really is precious tangobaby. i want them all!

tangobaby July 25, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Sarah,

Then you should plan a trip to SF someday. Everywhere I turn, I see a cute doggy.

;-)