julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

When You Can't Write, Read

I've been out of sorts lately and may be catching the office flu that's been going around (just in time for my favorite milonga and holiday weekend, hooray!). I have a thousand ideas for posts, but they are not writing themselves these days and so have been getting dusty inside my head.

So, until I can connect my typing to my thoughts, here are some incredible posts I've been lingering over lately:

La Nuit Blanche's beautiful and emotional The end of the affair, the beginning of another and her inspiring collection of quotes in On steps, music, and tango

Tango Cherie's realistic view of Tango: The Dark Side

La Tanguera's witty exercise on Tango Shoes and what they say about you

Tango in Her Eyes: What Those Tango Lyrics REALLY Mean!

4 comments:

Maria August 29, 2007 at 3:51 PM  

Hey, thanks so much!! I'm glad you liked my post on shoes...

Looking forward to your next post!!

Tanguera

Anonymous August 29, 2007 at 10:02 PM  

dearest tangobaby,

you have a beau! i am in awe of loving couples who make it work. in light of what recently happened in my own life, they seem even more precious than ever.

yes, we will always have the tango. (and don't forget, we'll also always have makeup, hehe.)

it feels good to be young, does it not? :)

take care of yourself, and post soon!

kisses,
nuit.

miss tango August 30, 2007 at 11:37 AM  

I caught the office flu too:(
Thanks for the link tangobaby!

tangobaby August 30, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

Thank you all, lovely tangueras. Your replies have boosted me out of the doldrums. Feel better soon, Miss Tango.

xoxo

j.