julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nothing Like a Little Pollock


To help deal with insomnia. Is there some condition called Post-Election Sleep Disorder? There must be.

Don't ask why I am up at 2am reconfiguring my modem. The bright side of it is a) the modem works, and b) I just made my own Jackson Pollock.

You can make your own here. It does feel quite therapeutic to throw some virtual paint around the internet. You should try it.

I'm going back to sleep.

xoxo

7 comments:

Amanda November 6, 2008 at 4:52 AM  

I think we might need to get used to some insomnia. Our campaign is coming up in 8 short years!

Sorry you're not sleeping well. Just a few days and President Obama will be sleeping in the White House, and maybe that will help!

Tess Kincaid November 6, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

This looks like too much fun! Thanks for sharing the link. I must go play.

christina November 6, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

I'm gonna go play right now. I have to ditto this post on my blog. ; )

Tuesday Taylor November 6, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Thanks, Tangobaby. I could use a little artistic mind enhancement besides sitting around watching reality t.v. in my p.j.'s

Relyn Lawson November 6, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

I love that site. In fact, I have it in my blog roll along with some other toys from the internet. Have you tried the bubble wrap one yet? I really love it.

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

that was fun. i just dont get how to stop lol

tangobaby November 7, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

Glad you guys are enjoying the art project. At least we don't have to suffer for it like Mr. Pollock did.