julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, May 15, 2009

Explosive Laugh Alert: Do Not Drink Hot Liquids While Taking This Poll

Muchos gracias to Mari for posting about this contest. Go visit The Mudflats to choose your favorite title. I really had totally banned myself from reading anything political in past months, even curtailing my Daily Show intake, just because I really had OD'ed so badly last year.

This image made me realize that I probably am missing out on some laughs during my self-imposed internment from the bizarre political landscape. (I voted for Winkin', Blinkin' and Todd. But it was VERY hard to choose, go on... you'll see. BTW, the contest ends tomorrow.)

I'm still sick but have not taken a single nap yet today, which feels like a huge health improvement breakthrough. And my iPhone has not disappeared again. Perhaps the tsetse fly has moved on!

***

ps.: Fabulous book cover image from Mudflats post. I used to read this blog often when SP appeared out of nowhere, and it's really a great blog.

7 comments:

Char May 15, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

glad you seem a bit better hope the trend continues

Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

hilarious! mudflats is a great blog. i am still holding out for a sarah palin action figure via http://www.herobuilders.com/08.htm -LT

Ron McBride May 15, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Wild, I have been sick too for the last week... CT scan said pneumonia.... no tsetse flies though and my Blackberry is safe...

great minds cough alike....

R

Gabby May 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Could be far, far worse. You might have posted this:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/73145/30-rock-kidney-now

Anonymous May 16, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

I liked 'How to win fools and influence sheeple' heh.

Glad that you're feeling better :-)

Yoli May 16, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Oh man I needed the LAUGH! Thank you! How are you doing pretty girl? I am sick as a dog with a bad cold. This however improves my mood.

Fun with Bo May 25, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

I like the friend holding the picture ;)