julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Full of Life


Meet Kathleen.

***

Kathleen is my newest subject for i live here: SF. What I loved about her was her complete openness and love of life. We had so much fun on her photo shoot, just talking and sharing stories. Despite the sad story I've been immersed in lately, I still see that the world is full of people who love their life and share that enthusiasm with others.

While you're over there reading about Kathleen, I'm lying low... I've either just caught a cold or else am trying NOT to catch one, but either way I see a big bowl of chicken soup in my future and some naps.

Catch you later, guys.

12 comments:

sonorossa May 12, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Hope you feel better!

Mari May 12, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Siesta!

robin laws May 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

i hope you get your fill of chicken soup and feel better. rest...there is nothing like it for a recharge to your lovely battery.
xox

Gabby May 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Naps are wasted on the young. Abi gezunt! xoxoxox

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Take care of yourself. I had to phone in sick for work today because I felt very flu-ish this morning. Chicken soup sounds delicious!

Country Girl May 12, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Hope you feel better really soon!

Cielo Gold May 12, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

I just read this and it almost made me cry. Thank you so much Julie. You are truly amazing and I am so happy to have met you. Bigger bonus is that we have SO MUCH in common. Take care of yourself and get better soon!!!

LoisW May 12, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

You never fail to amaze me......

msHedgehog May 13, 2009 at 3:34 AM  

Let's hope it gives us all immunity to something more serious - I'm lying low and drinking pints of tea! Hope you feel better soon, you're a magic person.

Sushant Singh May 13, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

take care of ur self ..hope u wll feel better soon :D

SE'LAH... May 13, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Feel better soon dear. Sending positive vibes your way.

One Love.

Mary-Laure May 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Sleep is good medicine.

Kathleen is gorgeous, so full or energy and joy!