julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

For TJ

Happy NBA Season!

Here is a partial list of things The Boy has introduced me to and taught me to enjoy:

  1. The quick-as-lightning talents of Pistol Pete Maravich and Dr. J.
  2. Chip Foose and the guys of Overhaulin'.
  3. The Who
  4. Pinball
  5. I can't believe I'm admitting this: The Girls Next Door!

Things he's tried to make me like but it's not going to happen:

  1. Baseball
  2. Golf
  3. Metallica

2 comments:

NYC Tango Pilgrim October 31, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

TB,

Thanks for the clip. These are the legends of the era when the sport was less about the money rather the love of the game.

I am no fan of Baseball(9 or more innings, too time consuming), nor Golf (is it a sport?). And I listen to Aerosmith
(Metallica is too heavy for me).

But a night of pinball sounds like a lot of fun. Being able to do it with your gf is priceless. As I said, The Boy is a lucky one. ;)

But the girls next door? Come on, they are not even that hot.

XO

TJ

tangobaby October 31, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

TJ,

We are going to sell all the crap in our basement on Ebay and use the proceeds to buy an Addams Family pinball machine. When you and Nuit come out to SF someday, we can have a pinball party.

The Girls Next Door are so NOT hot! But they are uniquely fascinating in their super-fake blond hair, plastic-boobies trashiness and with their lecherous ancient boyfriend, Hugh.

Remind me to write a blog entry about the time The Boy and I went to the Playboy Mansion for a party. No, I am not making this up!

xo