julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

Like sunshine, she is

We belong somewhere like this.

It's not every day that you meet a person who is like a ray of sunshine in human form. The i live here: SF project is the gift that keeps on giving, for me. Just more connections that amaze and delight.

Meet Melissa.

I think you will fall in love with her just like I did... how could I not?

(And thank you to Alex for bringing us together!)

8 comments:

Char April 6, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

she is adorable!! I love the series of shots and the shot you're showing here is my favorite of the series. outstanding.

Mari April 6, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Pretty pic, tango, and she does look springy and sunny! You are amazing!

Anonymous April 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

This is such an awesome shot tango.. I love the way the light is shining down :-)

NodtoMod Vintage April 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

im totally ready for somewhere like this! love it! xo

~DokterKenny April 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

OMG! She is my favorite and if you read my blog you know why. However, you are right she is a ray of sunshine

Alexandra April 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Outstanding! So happy to have had even the smallest part in this magnificent collaboration.

christina April 7, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

OMGoodness! This picture is bliss!
xo

rosedale's 4head April 7, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

fresh breath of sunshine and great intro to summer...want those shoes!