julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

So NOT Twitter

I can't help giving a sneak peek from yesterday... now you know what can happen when two gorgeous people let you spend all day taking their photos... the sheer beauty breaks your camera! And you tango geeks out there should recognize my stunning subjects... I can't wait to finish this set of photos!

I won't be around a computer much at all this weekend, which is probably one of the reasons why people end up getting Twitter so that they can do little update-y things from somewhere else.

But since I'm not going to be a Twitterer, I just hope you all have a great weekend wherever you are. I have two photo shoots today and then all day with Grammy tomorrow (she is in the hospital).

So enjoy yourselves and the sunshine (if you have some). It's a bright and shiny day here in San Francisco. (And for those of you who already wrote emails or commented about my camera or the cable car ride yesterday, you brightened my day even more than the sunshine streaming in through our big window.)

And if you happen to be near a computer tomorrow, I do have my Easter post all revved up and ready to go.

love you guys
xoxo

***

ps.: This is the new camera, for the curious. And now I've got to dash... ta ta!

13 comments:

Char April 11, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

have a gorgeous day with the new baby. mwah

Gabby April 11, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

I love that your new camera is reviewed by Don Juan.

rosedale's 4head April 11, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Thanks for this beautiful post. I like the touch of their hands at her tummy and their stance. Beautiful! I hope your Grammy feels better. I await posts to come...when you return---I won't ever Twitter either---I'm still not sure what it is, even. Your camera is a sweet piece---I know you will tame it, break it in and continue to create another world within our world...for us. Happy Easter! Go break an egg at your shoots ;)

Cartooncharacter April 11, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

I just have to say, "I told you so." :)

Yoli April 11, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Gorgeous photo Julie!!!! Wishing you a great weekend. Come twitter with me...come to the dark side. Tweet, tweet. ;-)

Kirsten Steen April 11, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

And Happy Easter to you! Wishing Grammy well!
Kirsten

Whole Wheat Toast April 11, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Nice photo!

Huh, you have the Canon SX1 IS? How do you like it? (I got the SX10 IS, less features, same camera.)

Unknown April 12, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

Looks like a great choice!

Have a wonderful day!
Jane

christina April 12, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

This is a beautiful picture! Just beautiful!

Laura Doyle April 13, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

I'm immensely jealous of the new camera. I can't wait to see what she can do!

I've been loving your photos lately, you seem to just get better and better!

Just Jules April 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Anyone is fortunate to have your lens on their life. You see something in people and are able to capture it.

Gill April 13, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Yoli and I will have to twitter without you. Although, I keep forgetting to so my followers will likely leave me.
Even the word "followers" is degrading. They deserve a better title.
I like "supporters!"
xoxo
p.s. about that gorgeous tango couple...you must post more of them!!!

Relyn Lawson April 14, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Nothing but beauty. WOW! I can't wait to see the whole shoot. Look at that skirt!