julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Monday, April 27, 2009

Meet the People in My Corner: Part 1


A loooooong time ago, when I started my blog--this is going to sound silly, but bear with me-- it really never occurred to me that anyone but my family would actually read it.

So it came as a complete and total surprise to me when I felt I had been "discovered" by the CBS blogger who is behind the Eye on Blogs here in SF, the lovely lady you see above. She invited me to a blogger party at the television station, where lots of other local bloggers were, and it was a revelation to me when she came over, hugged me, and told me with sweet sincerity how much she loved my blog.

Ever since then, Brittney has been unflinchingly generous in helping bring new readers to my blog on a variety of subjects, and of course has been entirely supportive of both my new i live here: SF project and the story about K and the kids.

So please take a moment to meet Brittney. You'll be glad you did. I know I am.

9 comments:

Andi April 27, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

This photo is gorgeous, I usually don't like pinks, but the background is awesome.

~DokterKenny April 27, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

ummm ..WOW..is she single? ;-) OK sorry I couldn't resist. I mean she is beautiful.

LoisW April 28, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

She is beautiful! And I am really diggin' on that wall!

Thanks for introducing your friends to us! More bloggers to stalk!

Elizabeth April 28, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

This sounds a most worthwhile and fascinating project.

Mr. Berryman April 28, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Gorgeous photo of Brittney!! Love the background! Read all about her...your blog is so cool, I definitely enjoy reading all your entries.

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

What an awesome blogging world we live in. She is so beautiful.

brittneyg April 28, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

You guys, I'm blushing. Thanks for all the kind words. Julie is responsible for how gorgeous these photos turned out. She made me incredibly comfortable the entire time, made me up with her fantastic make-up techniques, then turned out some amazing pictures. I'm humbled and flattered by this post.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this wonderful project.

the default attorney April 28, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

For some unknown reason Britteny also links to me from time to time. Her energy, commentary, and story(not to mention her image now, wow!) are striking.

Excellent job ladies!

SE'LAH... April 28, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Exquisite photo. You do beautiful work.