julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ah, the possibilities...

Taking photos of sexy, fabulous men...

Or Canadian geese?

I really really really love my i live here: SF project... (and I still always want more subjects, so email me.)

Sexy man post coming soon. I have like a bajillion photos to edit.
(And no, those are not my legs.)

Hope you're having a great weekend. Today is the first day of the Inner Sunset's brand-y new farmers' market so I'm off to check it out, and the sun is peeking out of the fog, so that's all good.

And tonight I'm doing a podcast with Adam of I Don't Give Two Cents, I Throw Quarters, so stay tuned for more info about that. I'm trying to figure out how to make my voice sound like Kathleen Turner's by 4pm.

9 comments:

Anonymous June 7, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

have fun at the farmers market and keep us posted on the podcast. we love throwing quarters! btw, if you want to come help us sort diapers and supplies 4 homeless mamas next saturday (13th), we'll buy you some grub. xxoo LT

Char June 7, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

ahhhh, Kathleen Turner in Body Heat. She was so freaking hot.

and woot woot for sexy men.

Adan June 7, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

ha ha kathleen turner.

Silliyak June 7, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

I say this as someone who didn't know this until recently... It's "Canada" geese. I know it's anti intuitive, but them's the facts. Still love your blog. Glad you're feeling better. (Word verification is "wordn", I think the thing is reading comments!)

Just Jules June 7, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

I popped over and saw that Adam succeeded in getting 60 minutes to edit down for his pod cast - maybe I will listen tomorrow as I clean up the dishes! I am excited

and btw that guy is soooo sexy ;) that leg isn't looking bad either. Will have to pop over there too.... so much popping to do tomorrow!

Anonymous June 7, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Hey! Thanks for following my blog! It really means a lot! You're only my fifth follower.

rosedale's 4head June 7, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

you are way too clever!

Anonymous June 8, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

actually, they look like kathleen turner's legs!! lol.
margie

Red Shoes June 8, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

My gods, who is that?