julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Friday, June 5, 2009

You think I faked this?


This is a photo I was intentionally trying to get published so I could win a free Fast Pass over at Where's Gavin? But no one seems to believe that I really did see da Mayor riding Muni.

I guess I need to hone my Photoshop skills.

Actually I did get some really cool shots of someone else riding Muni for i live here: SF but that will have to wait until next week. Can anyone guess who I pasted Gavin's head on?

Hint: It's a girl.

6 comments:

Christian Cagigal June 5, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Wait...you mean that's not Gavin....

LoisW June 5, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

That's funny!! You shudda won!

~DokterKenny June 5, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Your Mom?

thx1135 June 5, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

gavin's body has never looked better.

Jeff Hunt June 5, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Pretty sure I know who that snazzy body belongs to (and that my fiancée might kill me for saying that), but I'm not saying ...

The Pink Cowboy June 5, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Yourself? Cher? Yoko Ono?