julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love Thursday 1

This is my first entry for Love Thursday, a regular wonderful part of Shutter Sisters.
That's the group I was so excited about that I mentioned last week.
.
Every Thursday, you are to post a photo of love. It can be any thing you see around you.
I chose this as my first photo because of what the little girl told us about her dog. She said that she had to love him more than other dogs because he only had one eye, and that no one else wanted him. I was so happy for that dog and for the sweetness of the child, and that they were such good friends.
.
Love Thursday. I think I can get used to this. See more love here.
Perhaps you might share some love on your blog, too?
.
Happy Love Thursday!

13 comments:

ELK July 24, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

welcome and what a cute pic!

tangobaby July 24, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

Thank you, elk. I can tell I'm going to like this little assigment and all of my Shutter Sisters.

;-)

iMother2.0 July 24, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

such a sweet shot :)

tangobaby July 24, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Thank you, mia's mama. I bet you can relate to a little cutie pie like her.

Anonymous July 24, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

oh wow tangobaby, what a pleasant, uplifting way to head towards a weeks end. i really loved this post; the photo is so genuine, so summery. i am happy for that dog too. i dont think he could be anymore loved.

Mary-Laure July 25, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Oh I love dogs.... and little girls....

AscenderRisesAbove July 25, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

what a lovely photo. my youngest is in college to be a vet and this is the type of photo that would tickle her, (she has a brusells griffon)

tangobaby July 25, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Hi sarah,

You said it perfectly (again). That dog could not be any more loved. Sometimes having the story behind the photo is what makes it most special of all.

Hi Mary-Laure,

Oh, I know you do...I know you do! Please give the magical Benjy my best wishes!

Hi ascenderrisesabove,

That's wonderful about your daughter. I am sure she must be working very hard to achieve her goals and help wonderful pets.

I hope you will share this photo with her.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

christina July 25, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Oh honey, that really does warm the heart.

tangobaby July 25, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Christina,

Your heart is already so warm, but I'm glad you liked the photo.

So, will I be seeing a Christina entry on Love Thursday soon? ;-)

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Happy (belated) Love Thursday -- great shot!

tangobaby July 25, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

Thank you for the inspiration, oh Mother of Love Thursday. See you next week...

Relyn Lawson July 25, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Precious story. Tender girl. Lucky dog. Wonderful photo.