julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Watch This Space

Honestly, guys, having a cold really drains all of the smarts right out of you. I have no idea what to write a post about.

Plus, I sneezed really hard and loud (not on purpose) and I think I gave myself a sneezing concussion today. Can you do that? I think you can. Ow.

So here are some funny photos to look at in the meantime.
They bring back memories of my days as a makeup artist doing weddings, but I don't remember ever having to shave someone's pits.

See ya after my second Coldbuster Jamba Juice kicks in.

11 comments:

Dutchbaby December 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

I wish I could deliver a pot of chicken soup for you! Take care of yourself!

rochambeau December 2, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Hope you will be feeling better soon Tangobaby!!

What a funny photo!
Must look at the other ones too!

xox
Constance

Relyn Lawson December 2, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Not sure I'd be willing to shave anyone's pits for them. Well, except for you, dear Tangobaby. Feel better soon.

Oh, about the concussion. Why not? If people can sneeze so hard they pee (I've heard) why not a sneezing concussion?

julochka December 3, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

i know this cold of which you speak...and yes, i think you can get a sneezing concussion. i hope you feel better soon.

and as for the picture above, i'm more concerned about what that little island (spit?) is in her beverage...

A Cuban In London December 3, 2008 at 3:39 AM  

The one thing you cannot do, is sneeze and keep your eyes open. I defy to do it :-)!

Wish you better.

Greetings from London.

Anonymous December 3, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

This is one of the 85 reasons I don't do weddings anymore. :)

Hope you feel better Sweetie!!!

will December 3, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Those are some Arbus type photos... good find.

My Castle in Spain December 3, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

oh...dear..be well soon sassy girl !!
:-)

and don't bother shaving !

christina December 3, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

I want to get married again(to the same man of course) so you can do my make up. I will do my own arm pits. Because I love you, just that much. : )

Vanessa December 4, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Get better soon, dear T-baby. And that photograph is one of a kind (or so I hope)!

nieke December 17, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Great pic!!! Love the simplicity and the expression.