julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm not here, I'm HERE!


The gracious and generous Relyn of Come Sit By My Fire, one of my favorite people and places in the blogosphere to visit, asked me to write a post for her recent series on people and their passions.

So if you haven't visited Relyn before, I hope you'll make her a regular habit. Relyn is one of those people who makes you realize how precious and wonderful life is in a daily, real way. She is a virtual ray of sunshine in my world.

My guest post is here, and I'm so happy to be a part of her world. So pay her (and me) a visit today. We'll be so glad to see you.

xoxo

Happy Saturday!

9 comments:

paris parfait March 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Wonderful piece, TB! You've described this particular passion in a way I've never heard before...brilliant! xoxox

Blue Sky Dreaming March 28, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Your words brought tears to my eyes and I've had no luck with Tango! ha I understand passion and that is what I read...your deep passion for Tango! Thank you

The Pink Cowboy March 28, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

I just came from Come Sit By My Fire blog. What a delicious post. I just want to get up and tango. My dad was a Carlos Gardel fan so I have some connections to the genre. You are very gifted as a writer. You have a unique point of view I cherish. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm going to listlen to "Caminito" and "La cumparsita" in your honor.

Yoli March 28, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Gifted writer, photographer and passionate individual. Love it.

christina March 29, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I will head over there now.

: )

Jessica March 29, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

I truly enjoyed your post...especially since I could pop over here and discover this place :O)

vicki archer March 29, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Your writing was so eloquent and moving - I immediately wanted to be able to dance the tango, thank you. xv

Unknown March 29, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

A VERY gifted writer, you are! I never learned to Tango but you sure make me want to try now!

Cartooncharacter March 30, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Loved the post. Wish you would come out dancing more often, though... although I guess tango absence does make the heart grow fonder.