julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Adventure Begins

Who says two people can't keep a secret? heh heh

***

We are two Julies living an ocean and a continent apart (one in San Francisco and one in Denmark), but we think we may have been separated at birth. We're smart, we're funny and we adore our cameras. Come with us on our quest to get together.

I'm not sure which one of us came up with this idea, but it was bound to happen.

I could tell you more here, but I think you all need to mosey on over to The Julie Project and check it out for yourself. I promise we'll all be in for an adventure.

Julies Unite!

12 comments:

julochka March 8, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

eek, i'm so excited!!

Char March 8, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

yay!! my two favorite Julies

Maggie May March 8, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

i love the name Julie and julochka's blog :) nice to browse through yours!

Gill March 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

This is so very cool...off to see the two jules! xo

Silliyak March 8, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Say, hasn't someone done this before? ;)

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

Weronika & Veronique?

Kennethwongsf March 9, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

So inspiring! I think figuring out where to meet would be a great fun in itself.

paris parfait March 9, 2009 at 2:49 AM  

No doubt a lethal combination - I look forward to reading more! xo

A Cuban In London March 9, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

Given the material you chose for your header, I am salivating at the prospects already!

Greetings from London.

Cartooncharacter March 9, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

The Rapunzel and Frederique Project sounds kinda catchy, too. ;)

Yoli March 9, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

I can't wait!!!!!!!

Dutchbaby March 9, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Good luck on your new adventure!