julieliveshere.com

Thanks for visiting. This site will no longer be updated.

Please visit my new site.

You can find new writing, new photos at

http://julieliveshere.com

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Strawberry Money Update

Just so you know, the Strawberry Money came in quite handy. And it was used for strawberry-related consumables, which seemed quite a good idea... don't you think?

Italian strawberry sodas with my sweet friend Cartooncharacter.

And a slice of chocolate cake with strawberries to go with the sodas.
A shared piece of cake is somehow sweeter.

***

The strawberry money also treated me and the gorgeous la belle fille to a sandwich at lunchtime, but there were no strawberries involved and I did not get a photo. And now the Strawberry Money is spent, until the next unexpected time.

I hope some Strawberry Money comes your way soon! I'm off to get some sunshine (and probably a bratwurst at Rosamunde's) but of course I'll have more to share later.

xoxo

5 comments:

Gill March 7, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Yay for your strawberry Italian sodas!!!!
Perfecto
xxoo

I'm going to manifest some strawberry money for all of us, k?
Love you Tango!~

Cartooncharacter March 7, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

This will be an even sweeter memory someday when you're rollin' in the Strawberry Money! :)

Alexandra March 7, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

So fun! Seems like you really enjoyed it. So much shared pleasure. Yeah for you!

Char March 7, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

yay for strawberry money and shared times with lovely friends. I had shared times today and it was very lovely.

christina March 8, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

You did good here, really good! And then on to a Brat!? That's good stuff! Onions??